Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Daniel Hersh

Current makes of concertina

Recommended Posts

On 8/5/2018 at 1:16 AM, Takayuki YAGI said:

McNeela music now lists new Curlew concertina along with Phoenix concertina.

 

Thanks, Taka - it's on the list now,

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty looking site but no name of the maker and no clue to location apart from a vague reference to the UK. Anyone any idea who's behind this?

 

Chris

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chris Timson said:

Pretty looking site but no name of the maker and no clue to location apart from a vague reference to the UK. Anyone any idea who's behind this?

 

Chris

"I have built up a waiting list and my current lead time for instruments is now 2 years. "

 

With that much waiting time, some people must know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, John Wild said:

"I have built up a waiting list and my current lead time for instruments is now 2 years. "

 

With that much waiting time, some people must know.

Scrolling throught the photos on the selected work.vegan vegetarian page, I see a label which gives the name Paul Harvey.

There is a phone number +44 7951573213, but my reading of that should be verified by someone with good eyesight.

The instrument in the photo has the number 145.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well spotted. So he's a Londoner with previous form on this forum but hasn't been by since July 2017 (not that I'm one to talk on that score :) ). That's reassuring.

 

Chris

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, John Wild said:

Scrolling throught the photos on the selected work.vegan vegetarian page, I see a label which gives the name Paul Harvey.

There is a phone number +44 7951573213, but my reading of that should be verified by someone with good eyesight.

The instrument in the photo has the number 145.

That is the number I see as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/1/2018 at 5:24 AM, Takayuki YAGI said:

Just noticed vegan concertinas who makes custom concertinas using vintage recycled reeds.

 

Added in the Intermediate/Mid-range category, since the photos all appear to show accordion reeds.  Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...