Wheatstone Memorial Mornington Crescent Game 2007

Elementry my dear Peter.

So, one says Baker Street and the other Parsons Green.

I'd better splice their mainbraces, with a sneaky '69 variation. Ladies and Gentleman, may I introduce - from Scotland - Mr & Mrs Tam and their son WES.

Edited by wes williams

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Elementry my dear Peter.

So, one says Baker Street and the other Parsons Green.

I'd better splice their mainbraces, with a sneaky '69 variation. Ladies and Gentleman, may I introduce - from Scotland - Mr & Mrs Tam and their son WES.

Who are you kidding, Wes, they are clearly from East London. :lol:

And while we are on this diversion, may I introduce, from France:

Henri and Henriette Le Bone, their six children, their two grand children, and Henri's elderly mother, known as Ma.

Edited by PeterT

Who are you kidding, Wes, they are clearly from East London. :lol:

And while we are on this diversion, may I introduce, from France:

Henri and Henriette Le Bone, their six children, their two grand children, and Henri's elderly mother, known as Ma.

Then there's the Chalk Family out on the Farm

Surely farmer Chalk has a double barrel shot gun.

Chas

I should like to introduce the Spark family, because they are celebrating their Jubilee with their neighbours Stan More and Dolly Sill, and their West Indian friend Wilsden Green.

And here is their reverend uncle to bless the occasion

Canon Spark

I should like to introduce the Spark family, because they are celebrating their Jubilee with their neighbours Stan More and Dolly Sill, and their West Indian friend Wilsden Green.

And here is their reverend uncle to bless the occasion

Canon Spark

Very Eamon Ruttsborough of you Ivan. The Dollis Hill loop is not the place to be without the escape routes

I''ll use one up

I'll even up your minster.

Barons Court

Staying in the doubles mode

Chas

Edited by fidjit

Thank you, Samantha, I quite agree. Far too much levity. I'd like to call the game back to order, and remind everyone that we are playing for a prize that will suit all horror film fans with dirty carpets - it's this Dyson vacuum screamer.

Chris

I'd like to call the game back to order, and remind everyone that we are playing for a prize that will suit all horror film fans with dirty carpets - it's this Dyson vacuum screamer.

Wow! That suck's!

Is it my turn again yet? I'm still stuck at Paddington - and its Freeeezzzingg.

Thank you, Samantha, I quite agree. Far too much levity. I'd like to call the game back to order, and remind everyone that we are playing for a prize that will suit all horror film fans with dirty carpets - it's this Dyson vacuum screamer.

Chris

Yes I agree Chris

We should send them to

North End

Chas

Peter, Is there bad weather over there? I know someone who got one of the last planes to fly over to

Gothenburg From Heath Row

Don't know if that's legal though.

Must look that up

Chas.

Edited by fidjit

Peter, Is there bad weather over there? I know someone who got one of the last planes to fly over to

Hi Chas, you know what it's like over here; a couple of inches of snow in the London area, and absolute chaos. :blink:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6343871.stm

One day on, and you would hardly know that we had any snow yesterday. However, our roving C.net reporters in the West and North might have a different story.

Anyway, deviating from the current topic, I play:

Turnham Green :lol:

Hi Chas, you know what it's like over here; a couple of inches of snow in the London area, and absolute chaos. :blink:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6343871.stm

One day on, and you would hardly know that we had any snow yesterday. However, our roving C.net reporters in the West and North might have a different story.

Anyway, deviating from the current topic, I play:

Turnham Green :lol:

Yes. Well. Nice graphic of the snowy slate roofs of Newcastle. Should keep the tina's and pipes indoors for a bit.

As we have been on a cascade of doubles +. Lets make it interesting and go for a colours doubles cascade and see how many greens we can get.

Green Park

For starers.

Chas

...you know what it's like over here; a couple of inches of snow in the London area, and absolute chaos. :blink:

Meanwhile, parts of Oswego County in New York State (USA) have gotten more than 6 feet (=72 inches, or about 183 cm) of snow since Sunday (Feb. 4), and the total in some areas is expected to top 100 inches (more than 8 feet; more than 2½ meters) before tomorrow morning (Feb. 10).

Oswego County, by the way, is located about 1/3 of the way between Mornington Crescent Bed & Breakfast in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada and Mornington Crescent Sled Dogs in Albany Township, Maine, USA. :)

Oswego County, by the way, is located about 1/3 of the way between Mornington Crescent Bed & Breakfast in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada and Mornington Crescent Sled Dogs in Albany Township, Maine, USA. :)

Particularly interesting because that conforms to Junkins Progression, where the next move of course would be the Mornington Crescent Soda Bar and Massage Parlour in Quincy, Ma.

Chris