Searching is hopeless!

I'm currently trying to search for any "George Case" concertinas reported to the site.

I managed to get the first page up (of about 8 pages / 184 items) and went through it (quite a few minutes). But when I tried to get to the second page I got a message about a problem and waiting a certain number of seconds before making another search. I used my browser back button to get back to the first page, tried to get to the second page a couple times and just got the same message with an ever increasing wait time.

I've not had any success getting beyond the first page.

I realise that this is probably an anti-hacking measure, but what am doing wrong, or  is there any way I can get to page 2 etc ?

12 hours ago, wes williams said:

I'm currently trying to search for any "George Case" concertinas reported to the site.

I managed to get the first page up (of about 8 pages / 184 items) and went through it (quite a few minutes). But when I tried to get to the second page I got a message about a problem and waiting a certain number of seconds before making another search. I used my browser back button to get back to the first page, tried to get to the second page a couple times and just got the same message with an ever increasing wait time.

I've not had any success getting beyond the first page.

I realise that this is probably an anti-hacking measure, but what am doing wrong, or  is there any way I can get to page 2 etc ?

It works perfectly fine for me now (on a desktop computer). Either the server was busy at the time, or it's something with your connection or device. Try again, or try from a different browser/device if you can.

Or just use Google as suggested...

Paul

Hello Wes, a snippet of info, I have with  me 48 key Case rosewood ended  baritone ser no is 2943 last restored and tuned by Steve dickinson and in supreb condition. It is a commision sale for the owner who has never played since the work was carried out. It is brass reeded with the internal baffles  sometimes seen on these boxes.If you hear of any one wanting one it is a lovely box to sing with , the asking price is 2250sterling

Happy New Year

Mike

Thanks for your replies folks.

I finally got to page 2 a few hours after posting, so whatever it was it cleared up in the late evening.

I've now managed to find reports of over 50 Case instruments here and on the net, so hope to write something a bit more detailed for the history forum.