My Favorite Things, Played By Rainer Süßmilch

Great treatment of this classic. Really enjoyed it, inspiring. I wish there were a few more videos of Rainer, the only other I've seen is "Somewhere Over the Rainbow". Perhaps there's something on soundcloud.

Rainer is featured on English International.

Al :)

Perhaps there's something on soundcloud.

Not to my knowledge Steve.

Besides, having not been there this time, I was at least part of the audience when the "rainbow" video was taken. This year at Robbie's German Concertina Meeting he had a class running for playing Jazz tunes, we went thru a very nice and effective arrangement of "On the Sunny Side". Good to have attended as you might imagine - and he did a striking cover of "Because"!

Best - Wolf

Great treatment of this classic. Really enjoyed it, inspiring. I wish there were a few more videos of Rainer, the only other I've seen is "Somewhere Over the Rainbow". Perhaps there's something on soundcloud.

I have a few more in the pipeline;-)

Here is another one:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2LwpghJsKk

Robbie, I get a very different video when following the link!

Wolf, are you sure? I thought the same, at first, but it turned out to be Rainer with a group... a very un-"folk" group. :) And the song isn't either German or English, but it's Rainer singing... and playing the concertina.

Here's a clickable link.