Seeking "smaller' Size Anglo 24-30 Buttons

richard

Hello

I am seeking a smaller size Anglo with between 24 and 30 buttons. The key isn't so important as the smaller than standard size.

I know there are some Lachenal that fit this description, and maybe other makes.

I am not looking for a miniature which would not have the standard button arrangement.

I would appreciate any info or leads.

Thanks,

Richard

richardgldbrg@aol.com

Hello

I am seeking a smaller size Anglo with between 24 and 30 buttons. The key isn't so important as the smaller than standard size.

I know there are some Lachenal that fit this description, and maybe other makes.

I am not looking for a miniature which would not have the standard button arrangement.

Thanks,

Richard

richardgldbrg@aol.com

Get ahold of Bob Tedrow, no guarentees, but I think he might be able to help.

Alan

There was a fellow named Chris from he south of England at the Mrs Crotty weekend for the past two years. He has a lovely 26 or 28 keyed Lachenal with big sounding steel reeds, and metal ends. It was in between a mini and a full sized instrument. With position of the straps I could play it, and was totally impressed with it's sound. I only hope someone on this list knows him and can get his info. He plays Irish and Morris tunes, a small hand drum is his back up weapon of choice.

Hello

Thanks,

Richard

richardgldbrg@aol.com

Go for the Tedrow Zephyr!

If I wanted a newly made anglo, thats what I would get. He's an older guy, so you may want to get on that waiting list asap.

Another cool box to have would be the Jones Miniature, its only 20 buttons but what a neat little box.

Go for the Tedrow Zephyr!

If I wanted a newly made anglo, thats what I would get. He's an older guy, so you may want to get on that waiting list asap.

Another cool box to have would be the Jones Miniature, its only 20 buttons but what a neat little box.

Oh, for pete's sake......you young whippersnapper.......why, I oughta.......

• 3 weeks later...
Richard,

I have one of Bob's smaller 30-button models in C/G that I'd be willing to sell. Wheatstone layout, you may have seen it at Tilikum a couple of years ago.

Bruce

Hi-- is the Tedrow still available? How old is it and how much do you want for it?

Please email me if it is still up for sale.

Thanks.

Edited by cocusflute