Hold-HEET Model 2301 240V 144W

Michael Marino

Folks,

Due to moving to the US my very much loved Hold-Heet is looking for a new home. I am in the Edinburgh area and if anyone is interested please reply here or PM me and will discuss price. It is in good condition and willing to have either in person or video inspection by those who maybe interested. Donation as normal will be made upon sale. 

Edit to clarify as was kindly pointed out is Hold-Heet  Automatic Glue Pot Model 2301 240V 144W, Used and complete (this model did not come with a temp gauge.

Cheers,

Michael

Edited by Michael Marino

No not Spam, a hot glue pot for folks who either work on or repair concertinas. Very useful in the making of traditional bellows. Made more than a few with this pot and repaired more than a few accordion bellows with it as well. just it is not functional in 110V system (which the US is).  Hope that clarifies things even a good bit more.

21 hours ago, Michael Marino said:

No not Spam, a hot glue pot for folks who either work on or repair concertinas. Very useful in the making of traditional bellows. Made more than a few with this pot and repaired more than a few accordion bellows with it as well. just it is not functional in 110V system (which the US is).  Hope that clarifies things even a good bit more.

Is it not possible to run it off both phases in the US? If not, why not get a transformer?

Edited by Richard Mellish
Corrected a typo

The glue pot will work on US 125vac with a step-up transformer, probably available on Amazon.

Today many people are wiring diy shops in the US to 125-230 vac to run power tools more efficiently.

Jim/Oldchief 

• 2 weeks later...