Sign in to follow this  
Seán Ó Fearghail

Concertina Repair In Ireland (Munster)

I hope that people don't mind me adding this post but I have put together a little website.

http://www.concertinarepair.com

I have been repairing all kinds of concertinas for a good few years now and I just wanted people to know that it's there and is an option for people.

I have a huge amount of people to thank for their support, knowledge and patience. (A lot of people read and contribute to this great site.)

I won't name people as I will probably leave someone out.

Thanks and best wishes to all,

Seán Ó Fearghail

Does anyone have contact details for Seán Ó Fearghail? Or Seán, if you're reading this, your URL doesn't work. Are you still doing repairs etc.? Could you provide a contact number / email address or whatever?

Many thanks,

Faded Ada

Just found this page https://www.facebook.com/sean.ofearghail but without contact number / address. If you have facebook account, facebook messenger might work.

Many thanks. I also found some contact details for him somewhere else on this forum, though I don't know if they're current.

I hope that people don't mind me adding this post but I have put together a little website.

http://www.concertinarepair.com

I have been repairing all kinds of concertinas for a good few years now and I just wanted people to know that it's there and is an option for people.

I have a huge amount of people to thank for their support, knowledge and patience. (A lot of people read and contribute to this great site.)

I won't name people as I will probably leave someone out.

Thanks and best wishes to all,

Seán Ó Fearghail

Your web address is very close to my own long established address 'concertina-repair', this will cause confusion and could cause problems

Dave

The last mobile number I had for Sean is 061603071, and an email ofearghail7@gmail.com. I believe he is doing the concertina repair session at Consairtin in Ennis this year as well.

The last mobile number I had for Sean is 061603071

That's not a mobile number. A Limerick landline, most likely.

Hi, Apologies to all. I haven't been doing any repair work at the minute. I started a new teaching job for the year and it impossible to get the time to meet people. It is looking like i will not be finished until July but plan to go back to it then. Best wishes to all.

Seán