Tinas For Sale Cheshire U K

OLDNICKILBY

Mmmmmmm tasty!

What a lovely collection. B)

Those Come & Buy Me prices are such a tease, too!

I'm like you Steve ..... Must Resist! ... Must Resist! ;)

Cheers,

Dick

I'm lusting after the bass - lack of the ol' elusive spondulucks tho..... :(

Edited by SteveS

SoYes the auction did occur. I watched it live was quite fascinating. Never knew such a site existed. When I saw this discussion I checked it out and unlike many of you I could not resist low balling a bid on the site for the Baritone of 1000 GAP? I was shocked when it came up for bidding and the hammer dropped at 820 GBP. That's the good news. Late Friday I got an invoice for a cigar cutter at 100 Pounds. Which I assume is a clerical error. Will keep u posted. The bass sold for 900 #9/35*8:&

SoYes the auction did occur. I watched it live was quite fascinating. Never knew such a site existed. When I saw this discussion I checked it out and unlike many of you I could not resist low balling a bid on the site for the Baritone of 1000 GAP? I was shocked when it came up for bidding and the hammer dropped at 820 GBP. That's the good news. Late Friday I got an invoice for a cigar cutter at 100 Pounds. Which I assume is a clerical error. Will keep u posted. The bass sold for 900 #9/35*8:&

So, these seem like below reasonable prices? Do you think this is a less advertized auction house? wrong time of year? PS I hope you did not accidently bid on cigar cutter! it sounds like something that would happen to me! Michelle

• 2 weeks later...

So, these seem like below reasonable prices? Do you think this is a less advertized auction house? wrong time of year? PS I hope you did not accidently bid on cigar cutter! it sounds like something that would happen to me! Michelle

To put it lightly I am more than upset with Adam Parthrige Auction house. The item went for a price below my commissioned bid with them and the FORGOT (sure) to place the big. So much for the integrity of Adam Partridge he offered nothing more than "mistakes happen"!

• 1 month later...

To put it lightly I am more than upset with Adam Parthrige Auction house. The item went for a price below my commissioned bid with them and the FORGOT (sure) to place the big. So much for the integrity of Adam Partridge he offered nothing more than "mistakes happen"!

Their tcs & cs, like most auction houses, expressly exclude liability to buyers for failure to execute advance bids. However if I were the seller I'd be very unhappy.