Paul Schwartz Posted June 5, 2007 Share Posted June 5, 2007 Yes, I finally got around to taking Jon Freeman's advice and I swapped the ABC converting engine behind the ABC converter from abc2ps to the most recent version (5.4.2 specifically) of abcm2ps. Everything still seems to work okay, but it did take some tweaking, so let me know if anything is now broken, and also do let me know if it works better now and solves any conversion problems you were having before (it's MUCH more recent, so hopefully the output will indeed now be improved and more functional). Next on deck is an upgrade of the midi conversion engine, as suggested by Colin Hume. I'm working on it... Thanks, Paul Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.