Tutorial Video Luke Hilman Orange Blossom

Would like to contact Luke, but did not find any mail address.

Planning to prepare some Video Tutorials for Beginners on the Anglo Concertina I am searching for information referent

"Optical infomration in form of clored lightening cricles showing which Button is pressed and if pushed or pulled".

How could be the correct denomination of such an electronci optical system, allowing a research?

Working with Luke Hilman´s Tutorial "Orange Blossom"m he uses in his video such a system, which I find qite usefu.

Also in some videos worked out by Edel Fox such a system is used.

Anybpody, please, can indorm me whre to find such system, software or whatsoever,?

Thanks in advance .

Regards Joachim Delp

Would it not be simpler to have straightforward tutorial videos showing how instrument is used? It must be easier for a student to simply watch a video and they can pause the image, to learn a certain aspect of technique, if video gives good close detail of keyboard.

36 minutes ago, JoachimDelp said:

Would like to contact Luke, but did not find any mail address.

@Luke Hillman is on concertina.net. My tagging him just now should attract his attention. You can also send him a message through the forum software.

Edited by David Barnert
typos

Thank you, Simon, for your quick coment.

I am a low sight handicapped peson and I am learning mainly by ear

Actually I am trying to omprove my playing level, learning onöline with Edel Fox from OAIM

Here at the time I am learning new fingerings, playing across the rows, I am a beginner.

Due to my limited sight capacity, I see easier the red and green lights, at least it helps.

By the way, Edel uses this system only with the beginers lessons.

I admit sometimes this lighjts sometimes are causing a loss of concentraton.

So I would say, the idea to search for the mentionned light system comes mainly to me, due to my personal limitation, but also I think it can be of help for one or the other person.

Eventually one could install such a system in a way, one can connect it or use it if one feels that it could be of help, at least when starting at the beginning.

Forgetting about my sight problem, I would tend to share your opinion.

Once more thank you again. I think I shal follow my search and learn ho compcated it maybe to be installed properly. But your advbise will certainly make me think a bit more about.

There is also time to decide, snce I shall anyway neeed time to prepare equipment and to learn to produce Videos properly.

I have seen in your concertina.net profile, that among many other intersting things, you are also an experienced person, producing Video.

If you want to give me general adice and or tip, I wold be grateful. Eventually yoou could transmit such information  to me persnally.

Best regards

Joachim Delp

I thank you Alex and you David for youur attention, :)🫠Ian afraud it may appear to be stupid, but I do not know what to do or how to use @Luke Hillman, is this a complete e-,ail adress, or possibly I shoould write e.g. concertina.net@Luke Hilman ?

Please help and explain me which would e the correct address for contacting Luke. Thnaks again.

Abd David ; 😃

Great minds think alike !

If I understand right on teh bse of my defectous and limited knowledge of the English langauge, than it sounds very kind and nice to me. Animating or MOtivating.

I do not think that it really needs great mind for thinking with empathy.

Best wihes Joachim

6 minutes ago, JoachimDelp said:

I do not know what to do or how to use @Luke Hillman, is this a complete e-,ail adress, or possibly I shoould write e.g. concertina.net@Luke Hilman ?

It cannot be used to send regular email. It does three things: It identifies him as a member of concertina.net, it notifies him (either through email or when he next visits concertina.net, I don’t remember) that he has been tagged, and it gives you access to his account page information. If you click on it you will be taken to his page. If you hover over it a box will pop up that includes a link to send him a message.

I just looked at my account page and saw that you were looking at it a little while ago and Luke is looking at it right now. It shouldn’t be long before he finds his way to this thread.

My admiration to Alex and David, great minds:

To Alex for all the echnical information around Concertina Building.

If I could afford I would like to buy one of your instrumetns ! :)

To David:

Have been listening right nos some of your tunes  Dr. Sleep, particulary

Coilsfield House

which is one of my favorites.

Womderfully performed I understand on your Duet Concertina.

I think I shall use some of recordings as an inspiration to look how much I can adapt yoour playing and play myself on my Anglo Wheatstone Mayfair, actually in repair.

Ehre wem _Ehre gebührt, more or less meaning Honour to whom honour deserves !

Joachim

Thanks DAvid. I understand Always learning new tings. Very helpful.

A pleasure to have met you here and having found your inspiring Music.

Cordially

Joachim

Hi Joachim,

Thanks for your message. I'm glad the tutorials are helpful! To generate the graphics, I'm actually using some custom software I've written. It still needs some work, but I intend to release it publicly in the near future.

I'll respond to your private message shortly.

-Luke

• Like 2

20 hours ago, SIMON GABRIELOW said:

I have also sent message to JoachimDelp in a PM as it would have taken up lot of room on this feed.  So, I hope t is helpful and encouraging.

Simon,

unable to recover your post to my PM, please repeat to my e-mail addres bamboomotion..

Thanks in advance

JD