Dreadful duet playing in 5 days !

Hi Guys and Girls I was asked to put a recording of me playing the duet concertina on the forum as I received it last Thursday

It may bring a little humour to a rather drab Tuesday and in the immortal words of Mr Eric Morecambe”

I,m playing all the right notes ,but not necessarily in the right order “ LOL

tony

Hi Guys and Girls I was asked to put a recording of me playing the duet concertina on the forum as I received it last Thursday

It may bring a little humour to a rather drab Tuesday and in the immortal words of Mr Eric Morecambe”

tony

Yes but there's no attachment Tony.

Assumiong that was a mistake, it's certainly brave of you!

tony

Yes but there's no attachment Tony.

Assumiong that was a mistake, it's certainly brave of you!

Yes indeed....Am reminded of the Simon and Garfunkel song "Sound of Silence!" Go on...Publish and be damned! The gentle folks in Duet world will be (at the very least!) sympathetic....Good luck with the upload, I'm dribbling with anticipation.....(or is that just dribbling?)

Please spare us the misery Tony... we all know what it was/is like... those first few days/months/years....

Was that someone, who asked you to put a recording up, pulling your chain perhaps ?

:)

Hi Geoff. It wasn't a wind up. I asked for a sample because I'm in a similar state of learning and I'm afraid it doesn't encourage me to listen to Noel Hill or JK. I haven't got that many years to practice! It's much more use to me to think "hey I might manage that".

p.s. sad to see Seafrance have gone. That means the fares will certainly go up!

Andy

Hi I added the soundfile in the attachments bit but It doesn’t seem to have worked?

How does one do it?

It was suggested it might be interesting to see how one progresses and as to embarrassment factor LOL

I played a club in south London in the eighties,in a trio and the audience numbered four “if you included the dog” the entertainments secretary was very apologetic as he had booked us for the same night they had a summer outing, he promptly left on the coach

After the first number the old lady and dog decided to leave ,she assured us she liked the music but coronation street was on the TV LOL Leaving us with the bar steward and a nice couple ,thankfully they stayed and even danced

Martin my bass player always the comedian proclaimed at the call of last orders “I’ll buy drinks for everyone “ and he did

Tony

...not only does he play good for 5 days, but he has figured out how to make good sound files...something I have not figured out in 2 years....sigh (I have a long gentle slopes on my learning curves) Michelle

Michelle....."Long gentle slopes on my learning curves?"

Maybe a bit too much information there!