Cnet Members

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ken, PLEASE tell me that you don't play while driving.

:lol: No, I'm not that busy yet. But Dirk Powell tells how when he first started Cajun accordion, he was so obsessed that he played while driving a car!

Concertinist Ian Robb does a nice version of "Home in Pasadena" on one of his CDs (sans concertina, I believe).

I sold a half size concertina to a Aeroplane fanatic and he told me that he played it whilst driving his car and steered with his knees .David who I have not seen in years was a member of the Popular Flying association and he owned a Tiger Moth.I live fairly near to Redhill Aerodrome and I heard a plane that sounded in major trouble,looking up there was David flying his Tiger Moth upside down on a reverse loop and the spluttering was fuel starvation to the engine,at the top of the loop he put it into a spin and pulled out near to the ground ,an absolute nutcase but what a character.

Al

Ah well, Al, which just goes to prove that many of us would not pass a mental health status exam.

But then, music keeps us sane.

Then again if we are playing concertina while we are using machinery ...

Helen

:lol: :rolleyes: :)

...which just goes to prove that many of us would not pass a mental health status exam.

Here are a couple of (unattributed) quotes from among those I've collected over time:

I may be crazy, but I'm good at it.

I'm out of my mind, but please leave a message.

........ :)