How Do I Get Outta Here?

Guest Old Leaky

You write to one of the admins (me or Paul Schwarz) and tell us so, and we will take care of it. I usually like to hear it from the user themselves, rather than by rumor, posting, etc. We wish you well in the future wherever it takes you.

Ken

The title says it all... :angry:

:lol: You know, a lot of concertina players also play melodeon, or looking at that differently, a lot of melodeon players also play concertina, indeed I suspect a lot more of us are already members of Melodeon.net than you realise... B)

Which might seem ironic, in light of what you've been saying there:

Re:
Reply #12

... folks who spend a lot of time on Concertina.net as well as here...

Well, that would include me tho' I spend less and less time on the other due, in part (or mainly!), to the palpable lack of irony that prevails there...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C#² - probably the best key in the world...

Then again, you've complained about the lack of levity on Melodeon.net too - so maybe it's a forum for comedians that you need to find ? (Though, at the end of the day, they're usually a pretty sad bunch... :( )

Lang may yer lum leak! :angry:

Edited by Stephen Chambers

Of course, it's clear that since the easiest way to cancel your membership of a forum is simply never to come back, the question in the title is purely rhetorical. And so, in the same purely rhetorical way, all I would say to you is: squeeze off!

Chris

The title says it all... :angry:

:lol: You know, a lot of concertina players also play melodeon, or looking at that differently, a lot of melodeon players also play concertina, indeed I suspect a lot more of us are already members of Melodeon.net than you realise... B)

Which might seem ironic, in light of what you've been saying there:

Re:
Reply #12

... folks who spend a lot of time on Concertina.net as well as here...

Well, that would include me tho' I spend less and less time on the other due, in part (or mainly!), to the palpable lack of irony that prevails there...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

C#² - probably the best key in the world...

Then again, you've complained about the lack of levity on Melodeon.net too - so maybe it's a forum for comedians that you need to find ? (Though, at the end of the day, they're usually a pretty sad bunch... :( )

Lang may yer lum leak! :angry:

I didn't realize we were expected to be ironic, or funny, or witty here. I thought we were here to discuss squeezeboxes.

Silly me.

This posting made me think of what Mr Leaky was actually hoping to find here .Let us recap,he gets free downloads.free music,advice if he asks for it,the history of the instrument he is playing,the date of the instrument he is playing,the history of the players who have played the instrument,discussion on subjects related to the concertina or sometimes not related,some really excellent and very witty articles and stories written by out members,a system that allows individual players to contact each other to swap tunes and personal subjects outside the scope of the concertina.Above all the friendship World wide of all it's members to each other,with very few arguments a few disagreements, but not personal ones.

So what is the problem with Old Leaky? He knows as well as all of us that to leave this site just requires that you stop posting and request that mailing details of new discussion topics be cancelled,so why this posting? Just to make the announcement that he is leaving.

A very sad and lonely person.

Goodbye Leaky

Al