US private seller with concertinas for immediate delivery; updated: new owners found for all

Sean F Hear

[EDITED LISTING. ALL INSTRUMENTS NOW HEADED FOR NEW HOMES]

... The following concertinas were tested in early 2020 and were found to be in top shape. They have no marks, flaws, or other damage, and have been kept well-humidified. Each includes one hard-sided carrying case and the original maker’s receipt. A few details:

·       [INSPECTION PENDING] Edgley Concertina - #190 – baritone, professional model with angled reed pans, C/G modified Jeffries, seven-fold bellows, curly maple, with custom-fitted case – acquired 12-3-2007.  About Edgley Concertinas: https://www.concertinas.ca/

·       [INSPECTION PENDING] Thomas Concertina - #7 – 31-button, seven-fold bellows, small size, C/G – acquired 4-14-2010. About: https://thomasconcertinas.com

·       [INSPECTION PENDING] Thomas Concertina - #13 – 31 button, seven-fold bellows, small size, Bb/F – acquired 1-13-2014.  

Edited by Sean F Hear
all instruments now headed for new homes

10 minutes ago, Devils' Dream said:

Why all the hocus pocus?   Why not post the access to picture folders?  Also prices?  With respect smells of scam.  Not the way it's usually done.

With respect, I want to converse with persons of serious intent to buy. My offer to do live online video chats with potential buyers can be seen as evidence I am not a scammer. Because I have 5 instruments to offer, I set this up in a way that I think will minimize the chance of any misunderstandings if any inquiry leads to a sale. This isn't my hobby, so it should be no surprise if I approach this in a way that is not usually done. As I said in the post, patience, please.

• Like 3

• Sean F Hear changed the title to US private seller with 1 Carroll, 1 Edgley, 2 Thomas concertinas for immediate delivery
  • Sean F Hear changed the title to US private seller with 1 Edgley, 2 Thomas concertinas for immediate delivery

Hello!

I'm really interested for    the Thomas Concertina - #7 – 31-button, seven-fold bellows, small size, C/G – acquired 4-14-2010.

I try to find a small one exactly like this! Thank you to answer me

Linda-Lyle Aubry

Don't know if the Edgley baritone is still available, but I just spoke with Frank a moment ago and he only recalls making perhaps 3 baritones. Rare birds indeed!

Future collector's items?

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Lyle Aubry said:

Hello!

I'm really interested for    the Thomas Concertina - #7 – 31-button, seven-fold bellows, small size, C/G – acquired 4-14-2010.

I try to find a small one exactly like this! Thank you to answer me

Linda-Lyle Aubry

delete post, misread

Edited by Jillser Nic Amhlaoibh

• Sean F Hear changed the title to US private seller with concertinas for immediate delivery; updated: new owners found for all