Some Photos From The Northeast Squeeze-in

Okay....to see them, you must use this password at the given URL:

NESIpics

Above is the password that you'll need to type in the box shown once you go to:

http://pbase.com/geranimom/nesipics

More news later. My day is pure chaos, right now....!!!

Edit added on Nov. 9th '04:

These pics, though smaller, are now also at Shutterfly.com -- I'll be losing my pbase account in July or August of '05, I think. See this post: http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeAMWjds3ctWTJEg

Edited by bellowbelle

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great photos! I'll try to post my pictures of all the acts at the concert somewhere and let you know when they are presentable. I think I got everyone who performed (except me of course!) but I didn't manage to get the list of all the names so with your help I hope we can match names to faces.

I think I got everyone who performed (except me of course!) but I didn't manage to get the list of all the names so with your help I hope we can match names to faces.

I'll pick up the concert list (as well as the limericks!) tomorrow to start working on this years review and can post the concert list here so folks can get a running start on who played and in what order.

I did record most of the concert. I would have the whole thing but it seem someone turned off my recorder for me :( I only realized after Ken Sweeny sung his mermaid song. Now I don't have that wonderful rendition. Here are some of the concert photos I have, in performance order.

post-4-1095839653.jpg

Thanks for the pictures, lildogturpy. I can identify the first one as Rachel Hall, who lives in this area (Philadelphia) and plays English concertina and keyboards with the group Simple Gifts (see their website). I have no commercial interest in this band -- just a fan.

The second picture somehow reminds me of the opening to the old TV show All In The Family....

:)

Steven

(Edited to say Hooray! I'm chatty!)

Edited by Steven