Concertinaxl Now For Iphone And Ipad!

I've been updating some of my older iOS apps to make them universal for both iPad and iPhone.

Now you can play a full 30-button C/G tuned Anglo on your iPad or iPhone 5 or 6! (28-buttons on the iPhone 4)

http://www.tradlesso...ncertinaXL.html

For those who already have the app, it will show up as a free update in the iTunes App Store and can be installed on any device. (requires iOS 7)

Here's the direct link to the iTunes App Store:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/concertinaxl-30-button-c-g/id366616314?mt=8

post-760-0-72711200-1435625532_thumb.jpg

post-760-0-15515200-1435625589_thumb.jpg

post-760-0-72284000-1435625613_thumb.jpg

post-760-0-91058700-1435625645_thumb.jpg

Edited by eskin

Hi Mike,

I never really got on with version 1.7 and figured that part of the problem was that your cool Anglo app was missing too many buttons for my style. Now that you have the 30 button version, I thought I would give it another whirl... but the app store won't offer me an update. I have iOS8. Any suggestions, other than to quit being a cheapskate and give you another dollar?

Hi Jody!,

Quit being a cheapskate and give me a dollar! :-)

I've discontinued tonight selling the original iPhone only version. It was one of my earliest apps, but way out of date. All updates will be to the XL version going forward.

Cheers and thanks,

Michael

Exactly what Michael said; the better layout of the other XL versions. ConcertinaXL showed me that the in-and-out of the Anglo didn't fit in my head. But Duettina doesn't rotate on the iPad (at least not for me), so the buttons are a reach.

Edited by JimR

And Duettina showed me that a mirrored left hand (called "normal" on the ap) fit my head better than the usual configuaration and moved me to a CC Peacock (with a descending left hand button arrangement) sooner than anticipated.

• 3 weeks later...

Completely reworked the bellows tilt detection this weekend to fully use all the capabilities of the CoreMotion "Sensor Fusion" technology in the latest versions of iOS for precise orientation detection.

I've also updated my MIDIAngloXL app to use the same technology.

Look for an update around Aug 1. In both apps you'll see a new "Calibrate" button that allows you to set the center reference position along with the bellows tilt sensitivity.

Edited by eskin