Concertinas Through The Keyhole

Never mind the posh apartment, the instrumnets pictured are probably worth almost as much as my house!! I'm glad to hear that the person who lived there has taken his/her booty to an undisclosed location. I have a few guesses, but will never really be sure (unless someone tells me) who the mystery concertina lover is.

I know who it is!!! I know who it is!! (at least I think I do!) No one told me, and I'm not telling!

I do hope that he/she will invite us all over for a house warming party at the new place. . . though it would be one heck of a drive for me.

Hee, Hee, Hee!

Thanks for the concern, but this thread can certainly stay as-is. The photo was put up there on the web for all to see in the first place... If the owner wishes the thead removed, please contact me (or Ken Coles) privately and of course we'll do so immediately.

Thanks,

Paul

Well it`s not me Lisa

By coincidence I was going to buy this property but instead invested in a Baghdad Holiday time share scheme.The business is a bit slow at the moment but we are expecting it to take off at any time.

Al

Edited by Alan Day