Wheatstone Linota

Marien

The winning buyer is "benat_fly" the same name used by the recent "seller" of the Wheatstone/Crabb 40 button anglo on Ebay. (That sale was cancelled).

With regards to this "Wheatsone" ... it looks similar to many of the other 1950ish South African Wheaststone concertinas I have seen. The seller, unfortunately, does not provide the complete serial number ... the essential first two digits.

How curious. i missed it because it wasn't listed under accordion/concertina. the strange part is that the winning bid was by the person that had a scam crab/wheatstone item that we just had reported and pulled... benat_fly. i would think that his privileges would be entirely revoked. aye? wes. :huh:

I sold this concerina on eBay in May 2006. The concertina was sent to Clare, Ireland. This seller is form the States. Same photos and fairly much the same description. Except that I did state the serial number in the listing. Likely to have been a scam. The serial number is 50980. I think the person who listed it knows something about the sentiments and opinions regarding 'over 50 000' Wheatstones! Interesting. Vic

Edited by vic227

I'm not sure s/he knows where they live. There is a Junction Utah, a Grand Junction Colorodo, but no Grand Junction Utah. Maybe it's one of those out west ghost towns.

Leo