Concertina On Youtube

Hi Concertina Ballads (Dick)

And nice ballads they are. "Harlem Nocturne", "Speak Softly", and "Alway in My Heart". Found them a while ago, and posted them in our video subforum. Well done. Nice to meet you, and look forward to more.

Thanks

Leo :D

Hi Concertina Ballads (Dick)

And nice ballads they are. "Harlem Nocturne", "Speak Softly", and "Alway in My Heart". Found them a while ago, and posted them in our video subforum. Well done. Nice to meet you, and look forward to more.

Thanks

Leo :D

Dear Leo,

Thank you for your warm words. They are truly appreciated.

I just uploaded a lovely French ballad to YouTube entitled "I Can't Forget."

Nice to meet you as well.

Dick

Hello all,

I'm new to the forum and I just wanted to let you know that I uploaded 3 ballad interpretations on YouTube. Tags: concertina ballads

Thank you

Concertina ballads (Dick)

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Mike

Dear Mike,

Thank you for your kind response. What type of music do you play?

Dick

Hello all,

I'm new to the forum and I just wanted to let you know that I uploaded 3 ballad interpretations on YouTube. Tags: concertina ballads

Thank you

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Mike

Dear Mike,

Thank you for your kind response. What type of music do you play?

Dick

I play a variety of tunes from traditional to 17th century lute tunes. Lately, though, I've been working on some jazz standards, and it's inspiring to hear how they would sound in the hands of one more accomplished than I. Mike

Hello all,

Thank you

Hey.

What instrument do you use? Seems like very airtight one. I'm struggling with mine, when I play chords on it. Just doesn't seem to keep enough air.

Hello all,

Thank you

Hey.

What instrument do you use? Seems like very airtight one. I'm struggling with mine, when I play chords on it. Just doesn't seem to keep enough air.

The concertina is a Wheatstone circa 1926.