Ella Mae Dwyer & Daughter

Those of you who have admired the recordings of Mrs Dwyer on the recently re-issued "Irish Concertina Styles"part of The Clare Set can view a clip of her playing two lovely flings with her daughter Maura Burns on TG4's Sir An Bothar.The programme was made in 1985.She appears to be playing a Jeffries(I always thought she played German 20 key concertinas)whilst her daughter is playing a 30 key Lachenal.This is lovely music of the highest order and should be watched and listened to by anybody who has the slightest interest in trying to play Irish music on the anglo german concertina.The film can be viewed via the TG4 website but my computer skills are such that I am not able to put a link on this message.

The film can be viewed via the TG4 website but my computer skills are such that I am not able to put a link on this message.

I can get to TG4, but cannot find a link to anything that resembles what you describe. Sounds like a great program. Could you write down the link you found and type it in here? Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...