Time To Start Making Plans For Sidmouth

Who is going to Sidmouth? And should we have a c.net meet-up? If so, where?

Chris im hoping to go again depending upon if I sort my accommodation out. If so, im sure we`ll meet up some time in the Radway.

regards

David.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll be there. Can't wait.

Me too; four mornings of concertina band workshops at the WCCP mweetings for those who, like me, share the taste for them B)

Looking forward to the exclusively concertina concert on the Tuesday afternoon. Chance to hear Jody live, amongst many others.

There is a faint possibility that English International will be available for Sidmouth and if it is I may shoot down with them.If Chris or somebody could Email me a Mobile number I will let you know if I am there with or without the CDs to meet up.

My usual tradition is to play along the Promenade in the morning before the pubs open.

Hope to see you

Al

So, just two of us in Sidmouth?

(Or perhaps you're all just embarrassed by me :( )

Chris

Make that at least 4, Chris. Rosie and I will be there, Rosie for the whole week, me just for the first weekend. See you in the Radway, or perhaps bump into you on the promenade!

Chris

I'll be there. Anglo workshop (C/G instruments) Tuesday morning at 11.15.

I saw that; also Jodie's workshops at Monday. 2.45 and Wednesday, 1.00. I'll likely go to all of them, though the last cuts right into Radway time ...

Chris