Concertina Definition Tee Shirt

That reminds me of this Concertina Definition T-Shirt16_1_b.jpg
He told me he would redo it and send me a free one when the next batch ran out. That was March of 1995. I haven't heard from him since.
Maybe the forum could come to a consensus about a better definition and create a new design.

16_1_b.jpg
Maybe the forum could come to a consensus about a better definition and create a new design.

The Concertina

With knowing touch, and gentle squeezing,

It makes a sound both pleased and pleasing.

:)

Yes Jim, I like that that one! However, one had best be careful about winking at the ladies while wearing it! :lol:

16_1_b.jpg

The Concertina

With knowing touch, and gentle squeezing,

It makes a sound both pleased and pleasing.

:)

Us ladies could appropriately wear this shirt too, you know... ;)

What Is A Concertina?

'The answer, my friend, is bellowing in the wind...'

-- and this would be with a pic of a lone cow in a cow pasture, and a lone squeezebox player...they are best friends, because they both bellow in the wind (..and both get put out to pasture, maybe?).

:) THAT would be MY T-shirt.

(But, of course, might have to clear things first with Bob Dylan's people, or get in trouble for parodizing his song, maybe! :blink: )

concertina "kän(t)-s&r-'tE-n&

n. Not an accordion

There could also be a little arrow pointing appropriately and a small sign saying "press here for a sound sample"

I want this one!!! In blue, please.

n. Not an accordion

There could also be a little arrow pointing appropriately and a small sign saying "press here for a sound sample"

I like this one, too :D

Samantha

n. Not an accordion

I want this one!!! In blue, please.

Only the word "here" should be blue. And underlined.

Like the T-Shirt I once wore to the Brooklyn Wassail that had a hand-printed notice (in the form of a want ad) on the back saying something like:

Upstate wassailer

needs place to

stay for the night.

Press here for details.

:unsure: Not sure of what to make of this concertina t shirt currently offered on EBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/God-Bless-CONCERTINA-P...1QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks

Leo

My guess is they are referring to Chemnitzer players, who I think come more from the mid-Western states where God-Bless-XXX-and-USA items are more common (certainly more common than the Northeast where I come from). Nevertheless an unusual association. And not something I would wear.

My guess is they are referring to Chemnitzer players, who I think come more from the mid-Western states where God-Bless-XXX-and-USA items are more common (certainly more common than the Northeast where I come from). Nevertheless an unusual association. And not something I would wear.

That was my guess, too. I am from the midwest, hope to move back there soon, and I wouldn't wear it either.

I am, however, looking forward to wearing my concertina definition t-shirt with pride.

If anyone wants to send me a "I play concertina and I vote" bumper sticker, I promise to put it on the car with pride. (I actually saw one of these once, only it was 'I play accordion' -- on a pickup truck in Washington DC of all places!)

Now if only CafePress offered super-sized shirts so I could wear a C-Net one, too!