Concertina Definition Tee Shirt

That was my guess, too. I am from the midwest, hope to move back there soon, and I wouldn't wear it either.
In the immortal words of that southern gentleman in an old Bugs Bunny Cartoon, "I'm not only from it, I'm in it!"

I wouldn't wear a shirt like that either.

If anyone wants to send me a "I play concertina and I vote" bumper sticker, I promise to put it on the car with pride.
If the market were greater than two, I'd make a "I'm a Buddhist concertina player and I vote" sticker.

Why limit (y)ourselves to T-shirts? I just discovered this offer from the Canadian post office.

I'm not clear to me whether the photo has to be of a person (or pet). Maybe you could get a sheet of stamps with a photo of your "main squeeze"? And maybe Paul S. could add to his Concertina.net product line various postage stamps with photos of different fine concertinas. :) If they do require a "personal" photo, though, it should be one in which your instrument is prominent, no?

Why limit (y)ourselves to T-shirts? I just discovered this offer from the Canadian post office.

I'm not clear to me whether the photo has to be of a person (or pet). Maybe you could get a sheet of stamps with a photo of your "main squeeze"? And maybe Paul S. could add to his Concertina.net product line various postage stamps with photos of different fine concertinas. :) If they do require a "personal" photo, though, it should be one in which your instrument is prominent, no?

Looks like the same thing is available in the USA -- though I've never tried this. (I want people to open my mail, not toss it...hehehe.) USA photo stamps link HERE.