New Bellows

I've just had Dave Leese ( or Dave Elliot ??) fit a set of his quality 7-fold bellows to a very fine rosewood ended Lachenal anglo I've got.

The are excellent quality and modestly priced and the calibre of workmanship is top notch.

They transform the instrument.

Highly recommended Robin

I've just had Dave Leese ( or Dave Elliot ??) fit a set of his quality 7-fold bellows to a very fine rosewood ended Lachenal anglo I've got.

The are excellent quality and modestly priced and the calibre of workmanship is top notch.

Highly recommended Robin

One? the other? or both?

Highly recommended Robin

One? the other? or both?

THey both do the work as part of Dave Leese's business, I believe. I'm not sure if Dave E is still doing it. I've been happy with the 7-fold that I recently got from Dave also.

Highly recommended Robin

One? the other? or both?

THey both do the work as part of Dave Leese's business, I believe. I'm not sure if Dave E is still doing it. I've been happy with the 7-fold that I recently got from Dave also.

The "Two Daves" -- now, that's a catchy title! Mike

Highly recommended Robin

One? the other? or both?

The "Two Daves" -- now, that's a catchy title! Mike

Not quite the two Ronnies eh?

Robin, this bellows set was fitted by Dave L, however I am fitting these same bellows as standard, and Dave and I collaborate as necessary, but work independently.

Dave E