Runtime Errors

I am suddenly getting "Runtime errors Do I wish to Debug" appearing in large numbers.

I cannot use the click on smiles and every click onto a subject causes this question to come up at least three or four times (with different error numbers).

Is it only me it is happening to ,or others experiencing this problem?

Al (With a miserable look on his chops)

Hi Alan,

Have to say that I have not had any problems although the board seems quite slow tonight eg. when loading a new screen when you have clicked on a link.

I am using the latest version of Windows XP professional but don't know if that is relevant.

Clicky test :D :( :) <_< :blink: :huh: :lol: :unsure:

B) They all seem to be working for me....

sorry Alan :ph34r:

I am suddenly getting "Runtime errors Do I wish to Debug" appearing in large numbers.

I cannot use the click on smiles and every click onto a subject causes this question to come up at least three or four times (with different error numbers).

Is it only me it is happening to ,or others experiencing this problem?

Al (With a miserable look on his chops)

Nothing unusual here (Mac OSX, browser: Safari) - though I did find the response very slow last night.

/Henrik

You are right Chris.

Wanadoo is upset that I have gone elswhere for my Broadband.I was first cut off and all my Emails were stopped because I had not logged on to my pay as you go account.This was suddenly introduced when they took over free serve and a call of about ten minutes at 50p per minute with a minimum charge resulted in me be informed of this.Then all emails sent to me via this site were diverted to a seperate Email address only accessable if I go to their site every day, write in my Email address and then read them ,hence hundreds of Emails not read.The Email total eventually jammed my other Emails, so for four days no Emails through the Broadband. Two days ago some of my Broadband Emails were being diverted so that I could read them on both my Broadband Emails and on Wanadoo.Now after diverting Emails from C.Net they are putting up runtime errors when I come on this site.To say that I am pissed off with it is an understatement.I have stuck with them in the hope of keeping my Email address which is published in a number of places.

Time for drastic action.

Al (with miserable chops again)