Accordian Reeded English Concertinas

I'm starting to think I favor the sound of accordian reeded concertinas, so I was just looking around the Web to see what was available, should I ever decide to sell me Lachenal (concertina reeds). It looks like the choices are kind of slim: either the Morse Albion or the Geuns-Wakker. Oh and Stagi of course, but I'm thinking something comparable to my Lachenal.

Anyone I'm missing?

I'm starting to think I favor the sound of accordian reeded concertinas, so I was just looking around the Web to see what was available, should I ever decide to sell me Lachenal (concertina reeds).  It looks like the choices are kind of slim: either the Morse Albion or the Geuns-Wakker.  Oh and Stagi of course, but I'm thinking something comparable to my Lachenal.Anyone I'm missing?

Edgley. Tedrow. Norman. Marcus. I'm sure I must have missed a few.

Edited to add: Oops! I've seen too many anglos, lately. But Jeff did say "Albion", which is English. So my apologies to Frank Edgley. However, Chris T. says Marcus makes an English, and I suspect Bob Tedrow would, too, with sufficient provocation. I recall that he has done at least one Hayden duet, no? I'm not sure about Andy Norman, but one could at least ask him.

Edited by JimLucas

I have only handled one English concertina other than my Jackie. It was a Morse Albion. The difference was amazing, but at eight times the price you would expect that! It played well, a lighter touch than I am used to, and faster as well.

http://www.buttonbox.com/newtina.html

The Concertina Connection has new and used English concertinas, you might check there before you decide what you want to do.

Their customer service is first rate.

Geuns - Wakker 48 key English with modified accordion reeds-

http://www.concertinaconnection.com/concertinas.htm

Russell Hedges