Tunes for St. Patrick's day?

Hello! Fairly new to the concertina - started maybe 6 months ago. Been working through Gary Coover's book of Irish session tunes (I play a 30-button C/G anglo). Wondering if anyone had suggestions for a good tune to learn in preparation for St. Patrick's day - I'm not performing (though I do like to post videos for my friends who get a kick out of my weird hobbies), just thought it was a good chance to get some suggestions. Are there any that are particularly thematically appropriate beyond just being Irish? Thanks!

6 hours ago, David Nichols said:

...thought it was a good chance to get some suggestions. Are there any that are particularly thematically appropriate beyond just being Irish...

I did a quick trawl through my 'Master Tune Book' and came up with the attached tunes. Some duplication, some ambiguity over tune names, some non-Irish. Whether they are 'thematically appropriate' is above my pay-grade...

SaintPatrick.abc SaintPatrick.pdf

Edited by Roger Hare

X:743
T:St.Patrick's Day
M:6/8
L:1/8
K:G
d|:G>AG GBc|d>ed dBG|A>Bc BGD|E>FE E2D|
|G>AG GBc|d>ed dBG|A>Bc BGD|E2FG2d:||
|:def .g2.e|.f2.d.e2B|def g2e|f2de2g|
|G>AG GBc|d>ed dBG|A>Bc BGD|E2FG2:||

This version of St.Patrick's day was played in the 1959 film A night to remember, about the sinking of the Titanic. It was depicted in a ceilidh scene among the Irish passengers in steerage. From a close up of the fingers, it looks like an actual concertina player, not an actor.

All great suggestions! I've put some tunes on my "To Learn" list now...

I think I'll get "St. Patrick's Day" under my belt - we'll see if I can get it down in time for the holiday. Thanks all!