Wanted: Bb/F Anglo 30+ button

magpie

I'm looking for a Bb/F anglo, open to anything potentially but ideally something that is similar to my current concertina, a 38 button C/G Jeffries. Also ideally located in Ireland for ease of meeting up/playing before purchase.

May I mention that I sold my C. Jeffries Bb/F 45 key (small sized, like a 39 key)) anglo to Barleycorn a few months back.  It is a lovely player with no issues at the time of selling and it still seems to be on their website. 

https://concertina.co.uk/stock-selection/anglo-concertinas/jeffries-45-key-anglo-in-bb-f-8333/

I sold it as part of an instrument downsizing, I have cancer and felt I'd like to pass on some of my instruments for appreciative players.  It is genuinely a 'cracker' - believe me, I'm a fussy old bloke! I have no connection with the seller, other than having bought from him in the past on several occasions and been very satisfied with every aspect of his service over many years.

Just thought I'd mention, this if you haven't already come across it.

• Like 1

I have a lovely 19th. C. Bb/F Jeffries. Restored by Dipper, with Rosalie bellows.

No better Bb/F Anglo. 30 buttons. Perfect condition. I just don't play it.

Let me know if you have an interest in this.

Thanks.

David

• Like 1

I've a 38 key Shakespeare in Bb/F which might be of interest?  Obviously not a Jeffries but I use it as a regular player and it's got speed and volume.  Zoom or FaceTime is of course possible, as is a trip over to Belfast ...

Alex West

• Like 1