A Flock of Cranes!

saguaro_squeezer

Friends, it's time to release these to the wild!  All are in good playing condition; all have hard cases.  Message me for pictures and with questions.  Prices do not include shipping.

$675 - 35b Wheatstone Crane - SN 33149 - Wooden Ends, Steel Reeds, Bone Buttons - Hard Case - SOLD
$1000 - 42b Lachenal Crane - Wooden Ends, Steel Reeds, Steel Buttons - Hard  Case - SOLD
$1750 - 48b Crabb Crane - SN 9155 - Duraluminum Ends, Steel Reeds, Steel Buttons - Pelican Case - circa 1935 - Henry Crabb - SOLD
$2750 - 57b Crabb Crane - SN 8837 - Metal Ends, Steel Reeds, Steel Buttons - Pelican Case - circa 1907 - Harry Crabb - SOLD
$3250 - 66b Crabb Crane - SN 10023 - Aeola, Metal Ends, Steel Reeds, Steel Buttons, 8-fold Bellows - Hard Case - Overhaul by Nigel Sture in 2019 - circa 1946 - SOLD

(There are pictures of the Cranes on Gallery (craneconcertina.net).  Note that Kurt Braun's 10555 IS NOT FOR SALE! 

Interloper-

$3000 - 79b Crabb Maccann - SN 18366 - Aeola, Duraluminum Ends, Steel Reeds, Steel Buttons, 8-fold bellows - Hard Case - Not as heavy as you'd think. circa 1970's - Nevill Crabb - SOLD OFFSITE

I've loved and played each of them but I'm afraid that neuropathy is starting to get in the way.

Kind regards,

Rod

Edited by saguaro_squeezer
  • Like 1

My sympathies to you; I'm sorry to hear of neuropathy interfering with any music-making, being familiar with some of its ravages, as I can testify.

Good luck finding a way to keep going.

Hi Rod

I am definitely interested in your 35 button Wheatstone. 

Do you have any more pictures? You say that it will play ok and is in tune, is anything else I should know about it?  How would you like to proceed, do you accept payment by PayPal? 
Thank you for your prompt reply 

best regards 

Jerry

• 2 weeks later...