Where to get repair, Morse concertina, wax-set reeds

Hello and Help! I dropped my Morse concertina (my bad, bad, bad!!!!) and now the E on the left inner row, draw, will hardly ever sound. The Button Box (Bob Snopes, the Morse guru repair guy) is now permanently closed (wah!!!!). Bob hopes to open a repair shop of his own, but that won't be until fall time at the earliest. I need to find someone who knows how to work on a concertina that has reeds set in wax. Any advice? contacts? or maybe there is a guardian angel repair person in the group? I have opened the box but cannot see anything wrong with the lever or the reed box itself (of course, I don't really know what to look for!). The D push works fine. The wax seems intact. The E on the draw will sound more often when the box is open, but once I put the faceplate back on, it hardly ever sounds. I can't see any uneveness in the way the faceplace sits/attaches to the box. Happy to ship concertina to anyone who has knowledge of working with wax-set reeds. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I thank you, and Ms. Morse thanks you, too!

8 hours ago, Bob Tedrow said:

Yay!!!! Ms. Morse is anxious to meet you! I can ship the concertina to you or maybe I could arrange an appointment with you and drive to Alabama if you think the repair might take only a day or so. I've never been to Alabama and would love to take advantage of this opportunity to go somewhere I've never seen. If we meet in person, maybe I could watch you 'do your thing' with the concertina repair for a bit. I'd like to learn something about it. I live in Colorado so it would take me 2 days to drive to Alabama. Please let me know what would work best for you (ship or visit) and details to arrange for the repair. My direct email is lcpearce@gmail.com.       Home landline: 719-548-1748;  cell (which I hate) 719-660-9696