Anglo in F

Kelteglow

I don't know much about music theory or how an anglo is set up but try A minor and E minor (relative minors for C and G).  I know from messing around with a 2 row melodeon trying to play Quebecois music that lots of tunes fit that are not in either full scale row.  You just won't be able to play chromatically in every key.  If your box has some accidentals try playing in those keys and see what fits.

10 minutes ago, wunks said:

try A minor

works a treat even on 20b instruments, particularly with the low A variant (rather than C or D) on the pull (and A Dorian as well since you have the F# notes available), but only „natural“, not „harmonic“ with G# as leading note...

Best wishes - ? 

42 minutes ago, wunks said:

Try Wexford Carol in a couple different keys .  I'll bet you can find a key other than C/G that it fits!  

it‘s in Gmix/Gdor, so not playable on a 20b I reckon... (you would need a Bb in the B section, no prob with more buttons), whereas harmonies include Fmaj and Dmin as for me,

so transpose from here and see which „chords“ are available, or welcome different harmonies when shifting the melody...