Looking For 48 Key Wheatstone

Mike Pierceall

I'm in the market for a 48-key post-1865 Wheatstone treble with metal buttons and wooden ends, restored or unrestored. I'm in the U.S. Contact me via personal message if you have something I might be interested in. Thanks

Edited by Mike Pierceall

I have a fully restored model21 with raised ebony ends( this is the instrument just below the Aeola) in concert pitch and the asking price is £2350, I also have a fully restored ebony ended Aeola at £3200 .

Regards.

Mike

Mike,

Have you talked to Greg Jowaisas? Not only does he have the instruments you've already seen on his "Panoply" etc, but he may have others worth your consideration plus he's in the USA just outside of Cincinnati.

Ross Schlabach

Mike,

Have you talked to Greg Jowaisas? Not only does he have the instruments you've already seen on his "Panoply" etc, but he may have others worth your consideration plus he's in the USA just outside of Cincinnati.

Ross Schlabach

Second this suggestion. Given your playing level I suspect Greg might even be willing to ship you something on approval...though of course that is Greg's call.