Jeffries For Sale.

pitorre

Not clear.

We won't know the actual price of that one until the eBay auction is over.

One just might get it cheaper (whatever "cheap" means here...)...

Well it ended with no bids. Guess the vintage concertina market is going through what Wall Street would call a "correction"! Glad I like my concertinas, cause I wouldn't want to be selling one in this market.

Ross Schlabach

Well it ended with no bids. Guess the vintage concertina market is going through what Wall Street would call a "correction"! Glad I like my concertinas, cause I wouldn't want to be selling one in this market.

Ross Schlabach

There's a bit of confusion here. The ebay jeffries is not mine. It's a different one, in sale by Sean O'Farrell. A trusty seller as I know.

Not clear.

We won't know the actual price of that one until the eBay auction is over.

Not the same.

What is "the same"? Certainly not the same specific instrument, though both apparently 38-button metal-ended Jeffries that have passed through Chris Algar's hands.

In any case, I didn't equate them. That was Robert (conzertino). Another difference -- which is what I was pointing out -- is that your listing seems to be a simple sale, but the eBay listing was an auction. In an auction, one can't speak of "the price" (or equivalently, "cheaper") until the auction is over. In fact, the final price on that eBay auction was more than 1000 euros greater than the highest bid when Robert posted his comment.