Double Reeded Crabb EC

Geoff Wooff

I have contacted with ebay a few times - without success. This particular auction looks ok - now "buy at once" offer, no "contact me before bidding", no Western Union...

I also contacted paypal with respect to this auction. They confimred that in the case of fraud I would receive my money back from paypal!?

Interesting, how this will work out!?

I have contacted with ebay a few times - without success. This particular auction looks ok - now "buy at once" offer, no "contact me before bidding", no Western Union...

I also contacted paypal with respect to this auction. They confimred that in the case of fraud I would receive my money back from paypal!?

Interesting, how this will work out!?

For privacy reasons ebay protects the identity of the buyer - that is fine in most occasions - but in this case it's impossible to send the buyer a warning, and if the buyer is none of us, how will we ever know how this works out?

Just what else could we all do.. I am really frustrated that Ebay took no notice whatsoever, I contacted them on 5 occasions regarding this scam . ZILCH.If we try to sell anything that is slightly suspect then they are down on us like a ton of sh one t, but then we only have over 50,000 positive feed backs.