Jeffries scam on Ebay?

Johnjo

Maybe t. In looking at the other items for sale, there are several musical instruments. Some like a piano accordion, and some guitars seem in line. I suspect the listings due to the price of the selmer mkvi and balanced action saxophones. I have owned several of these in my past, and they are like a Jeffries in value and desirability.

well I suppose a 1927 KOA Martin guitar for 88 dollars seems a bit crazy, or the Gibson 1968. If these are legitimate I want all of it. I will gladly pick up the entre lot in person, open a specialty vintage music store and quit my day job.

I reported it to Ebay, and the Jeffries listing has now gone.

If you think there are any other items this chap has listed that look like scams, perhaps you could report them? It may be that the account has been hijacked by fraudsters.

John

I reported it too. This guy also came on last week, this item and a Wheatstone. Exactly the same pics. I just report them now as they disappear as soon as they get to c.net.

Any suggestions as to how one can check out this person's other stuff without the first reference or his ebay name etc.......??? B)

• Like 1

its removed...

I think that's probably why Kautilya asked that question - as it's been removed, the rest of us have no idea who "this guy" is/was ???

It doesn't really matter. He hi-jacks other people's identities and uses a different one each time.

its removed...

I think that's probably why Kautilya asked that question - as it's been removed, the rest of us have no idea who "this guy" is/was ???

It doesn't really matter. He hi-jacks other people's identities and uses a different one each time.

Maybe Irene and I could learn to get the hang of his drift if we see his various nomsdeplumee and his musicodificus operandi, or is that thread-drift?

We're back to the old issue of grabbing a pic of the webpage/item so there is a record, independent of the ebay number.... B) :)

I regularly just copy a page, cut and then paste (don't use paste special) into a Word file and save so I remember how much I paid last time for my Farley's Rusks and it works ok.

see attached: