HOW I DO IT

If a picture is worth a thousand words, we will have quite a novel when I am done with this concertina. I am building a custom Tedrow Zephyr 30 button Anglo Concertina for a customer. I intend on "Twittering" this job as I go. I hope you enjoy the progress and don't get bored. I will try to keep it light. I will try (no promises) to get some of the job up every week day.

to follow the progress:

http://twitter.com/HomewoodMusic

Nice to see another fan of the Hegner Saw!

I bought a secondhand one about 5 years ago in good condition. Last year it developed a fault in the box of electronics that includes the on-off switch and the speed control. I phoned the factory to be told that a replacement control unit would cost £80, but to send them the old one as it might be repairable. I duly sent it, and it came back within a week, repaired, gratis. Not just a good machine, but good people there too.

You all are not bored yet?

I am utterly cack-handed at anything mechanical Bob and wish it were otherwise (my father was a boat builder until plastic ones took over), and I enjoy watching a master do anything (at least once). This is very interesting for me and thanks for posting it.

Ian

Finished

Thanks for watching.

Hi Bob

No Thank You for putting this together for us. Awesome!

And a very nice finish:

Well Done!

Thanks

Leo :)

Edited by Leo