Tune O Tron

Over the last few days, when I paste ABCs on to tune o tron and submit, when I click midi music file, I am told that the page cannot be found? It will convert to pdf alright but the midi music file option is gone for me. Does anyone have any ideas on what could have happened? thank you

Over the last few days, when I paste ABCs on to tune o tron and submit, when I click midi music file, I am told that the page cannot be found? It will convert to pdf alright but the midi music file option is gone for me. Does anyone have any ideas on what could have happened? thank you

The ABC-to-Midi conversion program was causing major problems on the server. I'm investigating, but it doesn't look good... I upgraded a few months ago based on a recommendation, but looks like it was a bad idea... I'll probably downgrade if I can to try and get this feature working again.

Paul

For this computer challenged person the Tune O Tron very easy to use and I hope it is soon available. In the meantime instructions for using the ABC Navigator seem to be lacking. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Gerry

Yes, I agree with Gerard. I have navigator loaded on my PC and whilst it is very interesting, I have always found that facility here to be handier. And in the continual using of it to take ABCs from other sites, I would have probably taken it for granted. So I do say thank you to Paul for his input because it has been a great help to me !

Yes, I agree with Gerard. I have navigator loaded on my PC and whilst it is very interesting, I have always found that facility here to be handier. And in the continual using of it to take ABCs from other sites, I would have probably taken it for granted. So I do say thank you to Paul for his input because it has been a great help to me !

hi all,

the tune-o-tron is working again!! I'm saved . Thanks Paul , you did a great job!

Dirk, Belgium