Concertina Sighting

Spotted on a Mangers beer advert on ITV this afternoon. There was a traditional band playing in the background, but the camera zoomed in on the concertina, I think it was an anglo, I was talking at the time, so only got a quick look, it was a good close up shot though.

Richard.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
It does look like a Jeffries, and she actually looks like she is playing it even if it is not on the soundtrack! Does anyone know who she is?

MagnersAd.jpg

I believe the music is Steve Earle or Munday with Sharon Shannon and the song is "Galway Girl". I wouldn't know anything about the girl in the video.

• 1 year later...
Anyone else heard the soundtrack for the latest Kettle chips (crisps) ad in the UK? Sounds like a concertina to me ...

Samantha

Hmmmm ......... personally Samantha, I wouldn't want to be playing my Æola with oily, fatty CHIP FINGERS! :wacko: :blink:

;)

Anyone else heard the soundtrack for the latest Kettle chips (crisps) ad in the UK? Sounds like a concertina to me ...

Samantha

Hmmmm ......... personally Samantha, I wouldn't want to be playing my Æola with oily, fatty CHIP FINGERS! :wacko: :blink:

;)

Neither would I with my Morse ceili. :D Yuk, just imagine (or don't) greasy,slimey, oily fingers sliding across those poor helpless keys. :wacko:

"Mangers Beer Advert"?

I am assured that this favorite drink of students is allegedly made from apples.

GOVT WARNING - drinking cider may not give you the mental powers to play anglo.

They should put that on the advert ;) :P