Rarer Bellows Papers

d.elliott

Some of you will have my posting on the construction & repair forum, and that I am trying to improve the range of high quality replacement papers for restorer's & repairers.

I need a good photograph or scan of the 'gold on black' Lachenal 'L' pattern, can anyone help please??

thanks

Dave Elliott

d.elliott@virgin.net

Some of you will have my posting on the construction & repair forum, and that I am trying to improve the range of high quality replacement papers for restorer's & repairers.

I need a good photograph or scan of the 'gold on black' Lachenal 'L' pattern, can anyone help please??

thanks

Dave Elliott

d.elliott@virgin.net

Does no one own a Lachenal with the gold on black design incorporating the 'L' ??

hopefully

Dave

Does no one own a Lachenal with the gold on black design incorporating the 'L' ??

hopefully

Dave

Dave, somewhere I have one, but its got buried under a pile of melodeons!

Theo

hopefully

Dave

Dave, somewhere I have one, but its got buried under a pile of melodeons!

Theo

Seek and ye shall find, PLEASE!!

otherwise, you know the definition of 'perfect pitch', a melodeon into a wheely-bin at 10 paces! then you'll find the concertina

Dave

thanks

Dave Elliott

d.elliott@virgin.net

hopefully

Dave

Dave,

I e-mailed you a few days ago and got no reply so I thought you'd resolved it. I guess the e-mail ended up in the junk tray.

Paul

Edited by Paul Read

Found it (no melodeons were harmed!) . Will email photo direct.

Image sent earlier today. Did you receive it Dave?

I got your image thanks Theo, and it will be helpful, but Paul; I never saw your photograph, I can only assume it got filtered somehow, do you want to try a re-send to my home email?

thanks gents

Dave