Italian Lachenal

item here

CONCERTINA ORIGINAL MARCA LACHENAL & C° PATENT MANFACTURERS LONDON IS INTRODUCES IN THE ORIGINAL CUSTODY IN LEATHER. THE CONCERTINA E' UNDER GOOD CONDITIONS, ANCHOR WORKS AND PLAYS, HE IS ABLE' TO SAY NEW, THE CUSTODY INTRODUCES SIGNS OF USURY INSTEAD DOVUTI Á. THE TO SPEND INEXORABLE OF THE TIME.

ON THE CONCERTINA E' BROUGHT THE FOLLOWING NUMBER: 49228.

28 keys for side.....is very very beautiful....

I love those translations! I saw an article about the inventor of the Aquascooter, computer translated from German into English. What a hoot, HE was translated as IT through out!

This e-bay translation should do no harm, the most likely buyer is someone who could sift through the excentric English and pick out the important facts. Or perhaps an Italian who could read the original?

Maybe I am just tolerant because I spell like an engineer.

Russell Hedges

Babelfish did somewhat better with this:

CONCERTINA ORIGINATES MARKS THEM LACHENAL & C.O PATENT CONCERTINA MANUFACTURERS LONDON W.C., IS INTRODUCED In the GUARD ORIGINATES THEM IN LEATHER, The CONCERTINA E' IN OPTIMAL CONDITIONS, WORKS And SOUND STILL PUO TO SAY NEW, INSTEAD The GUARD INTRODUCES SIGNS OF USURY WHICH HAD INEXORABLE PASSING Of the TIME. :lol:

Sounds like it's being sold by my old mate Harry Viderci :ph34r:

Ah yes, Harry.

Good thing they're not doing automatic translations of the spoken language.

"Harry Potter" into Italian would probably come back into English as a "hirsute ceramicist". :D

This is my all time favorite from a Chinese concertina on ebay. I defy anyone to keep a straight face when reading it.

With the adornment of the timber situation the Celestina Accordian of the old type at"consider as to discover" first circumstance. Read in the paper label of this piece, " the LACHENAL& CO patent right the musical instrument of the hexagon of the similar organ, the age of this piece is in 1850's to 1900th. This early tool at both of be over up use to decorate of the timber carvings article have astonishing outward appearance. At similar organ of hexagon of the timber of the musical instrument and the timber situation's using the loss result of the only smaller quantity surface apparently is a red sandalwood. There are 17 button keys on the side with 16 at another up with at liberty all ambulations. The 40% discount layer bellows with have no fracture. Both of the rope support very good monk's being not touched by person. The musical instrument of the hexagon of this similar organ measure 6?" x 7". All, stick of can collect of the piece is an early facial expression because of that good conduct!!

??

This is my all time favorite from a Chinese concertina on ebay. I defy anyone to keep a straight face when reading it.

With the adornment of the timber situation the Celestina Accordian of the old type at"consider as to discover" first circumstance. Read in the paper label of this piece, " the LACHENAL& CO patent right the musical instrument of the hexagon of the similar organ, the age of this piece is in 1850's to 1900th. This early tool at both of be over up use to decorate of the timber carvings article have astonishing outward appearance. At similar organ of hexagon of the timber of the musical instrument and the timber situation's using the loss result of the only smaller quantity surface apparently is a red sandalwood. There are 17 button keys on the side with 16 at another up with at liberty all ambulations. The 40% discount layer bellows with have no fracture. Both of the rope support very good monk's being not touched by person. The musical instrument of the hexagon of this similar organ measure 6?" x 7". All, stick of can collect of the piece is an early facial expression because of that good conduct!!

??

No chance. I fell at the first hurdle and giggled as soon as I read "with the adornment of the timber situation" :lol: