Robert Dawson Duet Player

I would be grateful if anyone has got an Email address for Robert Dawson that they could send it to me.

Many thanks.

He has some recordings on You Tube together with recordings from Simon Thoumire,Niall Vallely

and Danny Chapman that I would recommend you have a listen to.

Al

Edited by Alan Day

Thanks for the tip, Al, but I can't find them. Danny, Simon, and Niall's videos I've already seen, but I've typed:

• "Robert Dawson" concertina
  • "Robert Dawson"
  • Robert Dawson concertina
  • Robert Dawson duet

into the search engine at youtube and got no hits. When I typed

• Robert Dawson [no quotes]

I got lots of hits, but nothing relevant, mostly readings of Robert W. Service poems.

Any idea what I should be searching for?

Any idea what I should be searching for?

Dave

Danny started a YouTube group and collects the video's in one place. Just be sure to click on "see all 37". He has two of some nice duet playing under "duet concertina demo":

http://youtube.com/group/concertina

Thanks

Leo

Edited by Leo

Aha!

Now I see why my searcdhes failed. The Dawson video postings have RobertDawson as one word. And, of course, as soon as I saw the thumbnail listings, I realized I had seen the videos a few weeks ago.

Thanks for the help.

Edited to remove suggestion to actually search on "RobertDawson." This only brings up one video, on an unrelated topic.

Edited by David Barnert

I would be grateful if anyone has got an Email address for Robert Dawson that they could send it to me.

Many thanks.

He has some recordings on You Tube together with recordings from Simon Thoumire,Niall Vallely

Al

Alan if no one has it I have his phone number , I contacted him through you tube but he did take a time to answer,we use to meet up at Witney every year , If you send me an email I will forward his number.Bazza

Many thanks.

Al

Alan if no one has it I have his phone number , I contacted him through you tube but he did take a time to answer,we use to meet up at Witney every year , If you send me an email I will forward his number.Bazza

Well done Bazza

Al

Alan.

I have sent you an email with the details I have.

Happy new year to you and everyone.

- John Wild

A Happy New Year to you as well John and also to everybody.

Sadly the telephone number from Bazza was unobtainable, so he has moved.He did run the Concertina Club in Liverpool so I have been informed ,so perhaps someone there knows where he is.I have not received your Email yet John so you may have the answer.

I only have two artists to send in the recordings on English International and that's my bit finished, so I will make a proper start on Duet soon after, which I shelved as it was all getting rather confusing.

Your 78s have not been forgotten John, but they still look like they have been pulled out from behind a radiator.

Thanks again

Al

I have followed up all the leads on Robert Dawson without success.It is thought that he may have retired abroad.If any one hears of his whereabouts I would be grateful for a contact email or phone number.

His Liverpool phone number is unobtainable and a local search of Liverpool has not found him.

Many thanks

Al