And Another....

Paul Read

48 organs with similar button of hexagon of musical instrument. The musical instrument parking lot,24 avenues, drive continuous of have an impression on the 1585th.

The 60% discount layer bellows is at good, with have no the closeness circumstance of hole.

Include in the first red sandalwood situation. In the good circumstance in addition to small curved outside to cover. There is the good navy blue color velvet lining circumstance.

Translation services courtesy of engrish.com.

It's no good, I'm just going to have to put up the text for this one as well:-

With the adornment of the timber situation the Celestina Accordian of the old type at"consider as to discover" first circumstance. Read in the paper label of this piece, " the LACHENAL& CO patent right the musical instrument of the hexagon of the similar organ, the age of this piece is in 1850's to 1900th. This early tool at both of be over up use to decorate of the timber carvings article have astonishing outward appearance. At similar organ of hexagon of the timber of the musical instrument and the timber situation's using the loss result of the only smaller quantity surface apparently is a red sandalwood. There are 17 button keys on the side with 16 at another up with at liberty all ambulations. The 40% discount layer bellows with have no fracture. Both of the rope support very good monk's being not touched by person. The musical instrument of the hexagon of this similar organ measure 6?" x 7". All, stick of can collect of the piece is an early facial expression because of that good conduct!!

Careful inspection of the pictures leads me to suspect that the monk's have in fact been touched by person.

Chris

It's no good, I'm just going to have to put up the text for this one as well:-
With the adornment of the timber situation the Celestina Accordian of the old type at"consider as to discover" first circumstance. Read in the paper label of this piece, " the LACHENAL& CO patent right the musical instrument of the hexagon of the similar organ, the age of this piece is in 1850's to 1900th. This early tool at both of be over up use to decorate of the timber carvings article have astonishing outward appearance. At similar organ of hexagon of the timber of the musical instrument and the timber situation's using the loss result of the only smaller quantity surface apparently is a red sandalwood. There are 17 button keys on the side with 16 at another up with at liberty all ambulations. The 40% discount layer bellows with have no fracture. Both of the rope support very good monk's being not touched by person. The musical instrument of the hexagon of this similar organ measure 6?" x 7". All, stick of can collect of the piece is an early facial expression because of that good conduct!!

Careful inspection of the pictures leads me to suspect that the monk's have in fact been touched by person.

Chris

Pure poetry :)

Actually I am at the moment translating some Polynesian Legends from German into English. I use Babelfish and my rusty German. The first result is similar to transcription, but with little of tinkering it comes out good.

I must say, something is getting lost with perfect translation. This Babelfish or English.com translators supply true feeling of foreign language. I wish we speak like this, it 'is' poetry.

With all the false ads and hijacked auctions in the past, maybe I misjudged this one. It's so original maybe it's real?? :lol: :rolleyes:

Seemingly eBay doesn't agree and has taken them both down. It's sad in a way. The essential mystery and almost complete impenetrability of the prose was something to treasure.

For the sake of future generations, anyone spotting future posts from this individual, could they copy them here as a service to the forum?

Chris