Hand Straps

Is it possible to get hand straps made with the makers name ,Lachenal and wheatstone for example stamped on them to match the original hand straps that you see on some of the older instuments.thanks

Is it possible to get hand straps made with the makers name ,Lachenal and wheatstone for example stamped on them to match the original hand straps that you see on some of the older instuments.thanks

Steve Dickinson will sell you straps with 'Wheatstone' stamped on them but not the gold tooling that the older ones had.

If there is enough demand then ,having spoken to David ,we will organise the Gold Blocking Dies for both Lachenals and with Steve Dickinsons agreement for Wheatstones .

So folks if you are interested speak now and we will see what we can organise.

I think that this is a great opportunity to get this sorted as I feel that the decorated straps give a great visual lift to the tina as well as greatly improving the playing ability of the owner

If there is enough demand then ,having spoken to David ,we will organise the Gold Blocking Dies for both Lachenals and with Steve Dickinsons agreement for Wheatstones.

I think that this is a great opportunity to get this sorted as I feel that the decorated straps give a great visual lift to the tina as well as greatly improving the playing ability of the owner

While I agree, I think that for the sake of honesty the underside of such straps should be stamped with the word "facsimile". Or even better, with the mark of their actual maker.

I feel that the decorated straps give a great visual lift to the tina as well as greatly improving the playing ability of the owner

If they are that good, perhaps they should be fitted to all concertinas, irrespective of make. Concertina equivalent of "go faster stripes" :D .

Serious point though, they do look good!

Not in the case of Wheatstone Straps as they will be Steve Dickinsons, but as usual a valid point Jim ( Now there was an interesting typo, it came out as" vlad point")

Sounds good to me .I would be in for anglo and hand straps for English