Geoff Wright

Just heard from his wife Shelagh that Geoff Wright is in hospital in Doncaster having suffered a (thankfully) mild heart attack lunchtime on Sunday :( .

I'm sure you all would like to join with me in sending him Best Wishes for a very speedy recovery.

Pete

Just heard from his wife Shelagh that Geoff Wright is in hospital in Doncaster having suffered a (thankfully) mild heart attack lunchtime on Sunday :( .

I'm sure you all would like to join with me in sending him Best Wishes for a very speedy recovery.

Pete

Absolutely... of course this sort of thing is all relative.. To my thinking there is no such thing as a "mild" heart attack, simply one that is less serious than others.

Anyway Geoff, all my thoughts and prayers are with you. Get well soon.

--

Bill

Adding my best wishes to everyone else's. Hopefully they'll reach critical mass soon and you'll spring from your bed of woe calling loudly for your concertina!

Chris

Wouldn't "bellowing for your concertina!" be more appropriate?

(Don't let the bad jokes offset your recovery, Geoff.)

Greg

Hi all,

Just called into the hospital to see Geoff who is in good spirits, progressing well and hoping to be let out on thursday.

(Busy listening to concertina music on his walkman I might add)

Managed to get a word with the Consultant Surgeon who, for a substantial 'backhander' has agreed to limit Geoff to the Anglo and prohibit him from 'Accordion Wrestling' for the foreseeable future :ph34r:

Wishing him a speedy recovery

Dave

Many thanks for all your prayers, thoughts and concerns. Geoff is back home with avengence, taking everything at quarter speed (except concertina).

I took badly with what I thought was heartburn during the psalm at Matins and (allegedly) carried on singing until the end of the service, despite being doubled-up. Hows that for dedication?

Thanks to Dave Prebbles' red cross parcel of cds, I did not suffer box withdrawal symptoms too much and very much look forward to seeing many of you at Swaledale and Witney.

Under Docs orders, everyone (especially DP) will be pleased to hear I am giving up my Morino accordion temporarily and may need to find a smaller (louder) model for the interim.

Again, thanks to all the well-wishers.