Old! Pearl Queen, Pt 2

Okay i posted a few days ago abouta pair of concertinas i have, i decided to keepa nice old majestic concertinaand iam nowlokingon infofor an old pearlqueen, the case said gregori vitak and theres a silver nameplate on theinsturment, here are some pictures of it, ifanyone could give me more indepth info itwouldbe apperciated greatly.

qow08m.gif

the keys all in great pearl conditions

qow1us.gif

my granpda playing it

qow27p.gif

a nicer picture of the concertina.

Thank you in advance to all of you who help me out.

-Cody Hulett

Ted Kloba provided some good info for you here when you first posted about this. What specifically are you trying to find out beyond what Ted said before?

Okay i posted a few days ago abouta pair of concertinas i have, i decided to keepa nice old majestic concertinaand iam nowlokingon infofor an old pearlqueen, the case said gregori vitak and theres a silver nameplate on theinsturment, here are some pictures of it, ifanyone could give me more indepth info itwouldbe apperciated greatly.

Thank you in advance to all of you who help me out.

-Cody Hulett

Edited by Daniel Hersh

Ted Kloba provided some good info for you here when you first posted about this. What specifically are you trying to find out beyond what Ted said before?

I was hoping somone in this forum would have specific information about this instrument, i found one on here simmilar to mine except it was not abolone on all sides, it had metal on at least one of the sides, the poster said that instrument had the serial 3356, how do you find the serial number because i want to have a complete description for this when it goes on ebay soon.

I also posted some questions which would make a difference. They were not answered.
I was hoping somone in this forum would have specific information about this instrument, i found one on here simmilar to mine except it was not abolone on all sides, it had metal on at least one of the sides, the poster said that instrument had the serial 3356, how do you find the serial number because i want to have a complete description for this when it goes on ebay soon.
You really should try a little harder to figure things out for yourself. Do a Google search for "pearl queen concertina serial numbers" and the first hit is a page with a detailed description for this serial number as well as assistance in locating the number on the instrument. Since the information you're requesting will greatly affect the sale price in an auction, don't expect to get it for free.

I think that Ted is referring to the page http://www.concertinamusic.com/sbox/data/serial.html -- try following the instructions for finding serial numbers on Patek concertinas. If that doesn't work you might try VERY CAREFULLY removing the ends of the concertina and looking for a number and/or other notes inside. If you do this make sure that you keep things organized so you can put it back together (each screw in the hole that it came from, etc.) exactly as it was.

Daniel

I also posted some questions which would make a difference. They were not answered.
You really should try a little harder to figure things out for yourself. Do a Google search for "pearl queen concertina serial numbers" and the first hit is a page with a detailed description for this serial number as well as assistance in locating the number on the instrument. Since the information you're requesting will greatly affect the sale price in an auction, don't expect to get it for free.