Happy New Year To All

s2maur

My New Year's Resolution is: To spend less time spending and more time playing and enjoying my playing no matter what my level of proficiency is.

My wife and I have given up our cell phones and numerous other electronic and digital belongings that take up way too much of our creative time. Not only are we going to have more time for real time experiences but more money to afford them.

Best Regards,

Steve Maurice and Family

Happy New Year!

Well I'd certainly like to ditch the computer, but then I'd be out of a job. And I seem to recall that typewriters were a real pain in the neck. It would be lovely, though, to live in the woods, burn logs, and not answer any telephones.

I had a very pleasant New Year's Day visiting Mark Evans and his wife Dominique, who live about 20 minutes away. They had a house full of musicians, and it was a lot of fun to see Mark play his Morse English concertina (and banjo)! Dominique even sang in French, which was uber cool. Their neighbors were really lucky to have them Christmas carolling around the neighborhood this year!

Steve, I'm with you for spending less, and enjoying life more!

Edited by greenferry

Thank you for coming Barbara. It was very nice to meet you in person, play Albion #77 and enjoy your wickedly good pumpkin pie which I admit I've had a wee slice for my breakfast this morning. I've tried hiding it but its volume keeps decreasing as if by magic <_< .

... enjoy your wickedly good pumpkin pie which I admit I've had a wee slice for my breakfast this morning. I've tried hiding it but its volume keeps decreasing as if by magic <_< .

Hmm :huh: ... must be a pumpkin with a very high vapor pressure... evaporates while you're looking at it.

Better eat it quick :lol: