Is this a Scam? : Lachenal Edeophone 61 key Maccann duet concertina s/n 3741

Ptarmigan

An advert for this instrument has just appeared on Concertina groups of Facebook, posted by one - Kunder Lemison

His fb profile reveals no information about him at all & he is not a member here.

The fact that this hasn't been posted on the Duet Concertina page on facebook makes me rather suspicious, which is why I am drawing your attention to it.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/irishconcertina/permalink/7511743768845262/

Cheers,

Dick

duet.jpg

It's a straight copy of this advert on concertina.net from last year.  Unless cnet member SteveFile and Kinder Lemison are the same person then it's a scam.

Edited by Theo
  • Like 1

It is a scam, the guy doesn't have this concertina in his possession,  I checked. BTW, "our" SteveFile wasn't too keen on clarifying whether him and Kunder are one and the same person, thanks for nothing Steve!

Edited by harpomatic

37 minutes ago, harpomatic said:

It is a scam, the guy doesn't have this concertina in his possession,  I checked. BTW, "our" SteveFile wasn't too keen on clarifying whether him and Kunder are one and the same person, thanks for nothing Steve!

And looking at the posting history of SteveFile he has only ever posted items for sale.  Draw your own conclusions.