scatesconcertinas.com

It's a long time since I've been on concertina net- can't find my way around, but my old home page any more. The point of this post is to let interested parties (if there are any!) Know that as from 31st of January my web site will go. It is too expensive to maintain for what it does for me. If anyone,after the above date wishes to contact me then you could email me on chrysanthemum345atgmail.co

Wishing you a Happy New Year

from Chris Flint

• Sad 2

Hello, have you thought of having a free website? They have more limited options and features, but you can still link videos on them, and images.

I have a basic free website now ( on wix.com) and gives enough space to just about put images and text on, and you can link videos to save space. Before this I too had paid for expensive set up but found it also too much bother.

Note; I do NOT work for Wix company..just a thought🌝

Hi Chris, good to hear you are still about.  I am sure that many, like myself, still refer to and find useful, your  'Re-actions' document. 

It must have taken many hours to put together.  So, I thank you for all your efforts which I have found very useful. 

Best wishes for a Happy and Healthy New Year.

Geoff Crabb

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Geoffrey Crabb said:

I am sure that many, like myself, still refer to and find useful, your  'Re-actions' document. 

It must have taken many hours to put together.  So, I thank you for all your efforts which I have found very useful. 

Count me in that number. Chris, thanks for the heads up about your site going away. I do often rely on the Internet Archive that Richard mentioned, but I nabbed a copy of the actions PDF for myself.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I emailed Chris when he first posted, offering to host it on my website if nobody offered to take it over, and he was happy for me to do that, so  it will be with us a little longer when I get it sorted.

Almost all the content is on archive.org, but Chris's 'Case Notes' was removed from the site in later captures. This document was about George Case as a concertina maker and  performer, and his family. You can download this as a PDF from here .

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1