Shoulder bag for my hard case?

Morgana

Many years ago when I was in the UK I managed to pick up a fabric shoulder bag for my Concertina hard case. I now need to replace it (not a sewer so don't want to go down road if I can afford it) and was wondering if anyone had seen anything similar lately? All I can remember of the place I bought it was that it was a small music shop in Oxford but given that was nearly 20 years ago it might not even still be there. Any help appreciated. :)

I had one which I purchased from the Music Room (now closed). When it wore out and i wanted a replacement, i found the music Room had stopped stocking them. This was several years before they closed. I never found an equivalent elsewhere.

• Like 1

I've found soft sided "cooler" bags--insulated food/beverage carriers--that fit my hardshell concertina cases.  One I already had; the second I found on Amazon.  Both came with shoulder straps.  I use them all the time--I'm clumsy, so they provide cushioning if/when I inadvertently knock my case against a door frame, table, etc.  I also like the fact that they provide thermal insulation and may slow down temperature changes that could affect the expansion/contraction of wood and delicate components when I'm on the go with an instrument.  Furthermore, they both have external pockets that I use to hold notebooks, music, a metronome, etc.

• Like 1