Help. Blind purchase. What is this?

I bought this concertina and I would really appreciate help with it- does anyone know where this is from? The button layout is Chemnitzer-like. Smaller than the previous regular Chemnitzers I owned, very responsive, interesting and likeable sound, rather quiet. image.thumb.png.c5b089658c6d68532f668924805ad6f4.pngimage.png.b418e1e7cc0203a3bb14c8dadddb6d4c.png

image.thumb.png.7c4685542c3d7ff985914cb2faa9ad95.png

Per the second to last reply (by Daniel Hersh) in the recent "Bandoneon" thread in this same forum:

"You have a Carlsfelder - I can tell because it has three long rows of buttons on each side, unlike a bandonion or Chemnitzer.  The three systems have different button layouts.  This may be helpful: https://www.bandonionverein-carlsfeld.de/index.php/2-uncategorised/22-heinrich-band .  Take a look at this too: https://www.musikwissenschaft.uni-wuerzburg.de/musikinstrumente/organologie/doku/konzertina/ ."

Really, that a look at that thread!

Edited by mandojoe
Add the name of Mr. Hersh.

2 hours ago, mandojoe said:

Per the second to last reply (by Daniel Hersh) in the recent "Bandoneon" thread in this same forum:

"You have a Carlsfelder - I can tell because it has three long rows of buttons on each side, unlike a bandonion or Chemnitzer.

I don’t know. this one looks a lot smaller than the one in the other thread. I guess it comes down to what @Daniel Hersh meant by “long.” The corresponding rows on the other one are two or three buttons longer than on this one.

47 minutes ago, David Barnert said:

I don’t know. this one looks a lot smaller than the one in the other thread. I guess it comes down to what @Daniel Hersh meant by “long.” The corresponding rows on the other one are two or three buttons longer than on this one.

Good point.  It's harder to tell with a smaller instrument like this one.  I'm not sure if there's a difference between a Carlsfelder and a Chemnitzer at this size.